We work in collaboration with business and industry to help deliver benefits for all Western Australians.
What we offer
- Business expansions into foreign markets.
- Provide language and culture courses for staff who will be working in foreign countries.
- Expertise in European studies: French, German and Italian.
- Professional development and postgraduate training.
- Develop postgraduate courses to meet the needs of industry and government and welcome the opportunity to meet the training needs of your staff.
- Commissioned histories.
- The Centre for Western Australian History can be commissioned to write a history of your organisation.
- Research on a specific topic.
- Through Cooperative Education for Enterprise Development (CEED), you can link with our researchers via their undergraduate and postgraduate students to research a topic of interest to you.