School of Humanities


Further information


Research expertise 

If you are looking for someone with a specific area of interest, you may prefer to search for that person or their area of interest on UWA's research expertise search engine.

You can choose to undertake a coursework or a research-based degree.

Coursework involves mainly attending classes and possibly writing a thesis, but do not involve significant research. We offer a Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Masters coursework options.

Research courses are offered at master's, PhD and higher doctorate levels and cover a broad spectrum of the Humanities.